Fees & Terms and Conditions of Contract
|Full day||Between 8am and 6pm. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided||£48|
|AM session||Between 8am and 1pm. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.||£30|
|PM session||Between 1pm and 6pm. Dinner and snacks will be provided.||£30|
|Term time day||Between 8am and 6pm. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided. Fees will only be chargeable during term time.||£57|
|Term time AM||Between 8am and 1pm. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided. Fees will only be chargeable during term time.||£36|
|Term time PM||Between 1pm and 6pm. Dinner and snacks will be provided. Fees will only be chargeable during term time.||£36|
Fees must be paid for at the beginning of each week/month
via Bacs payment
- A £20.00 non-returnable deposit is payable. This will be deducted from your final invoice providing one month’s notice is given in writing.
- We are closed the last 2 weeks of August these are not chargeable.
- Full fees are payable in the event of your child being off sick from Nursery.
- Full fees are payable for Bank Holidays and 2 weeks Christmas holiday.
- The Nursery will have an average of 2 training days per year. You will be notified of these and not be required to pay fees.
- Nappies, wipes and creams are to be provided by parents and Formula milk for those babies that require it.
- Late fees may be chargeable if children are not collected before the end of their session time, at a rate of £15 per 15 minutes.
- In the event of fees being outstanding, a £5.00 late fee charge will be payable for each day, up to 5 working days. At this point you will, at the manager’s discretion, receive notice to withdraw your child from the nursery.
- Unpaid accounts will be pursued through the court.
- One Months Notice is required if you wish to withdraw or change your child’s sessions. If withdrawing, your child’s last invoice is payable 2 weeks before the leaving date.
- We will give you One Months Notice if we need to cancel or change your child’s sessions.
Any Accounts left owing Money will result in your child
not being able to access future services provided by Lavender Farm.
Tax Free Childcare
If you’re a working parent with children under 12 (or under 17 for disabled children), you can open an online account to pay for registered childcare.
The government will top-up the money you pay into the account. For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2. You can receive up to £2,000 per child per year – that’s up to £500 every three months. If you have a disabled child, you can receive up to £4,000 per child – that’s up to £1,000 every three months.
Am I eligible?
You, and any partner, must each expect to earn (on average) at least £125 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage).
If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or you’re unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible.
You can’t get Tax-Free Childcare if either you, or your partner, each individually expect to earn £100,000 or more.
How can I benefit?
You can use Tax-Free Childcare all year round to help pay:
- Registered childminders, nurseries and nannies
- Registered after-school clubs and play schemes
- Registered schools
You can use Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as:
You can’t use it with:
If you would like any further information or wish to apply please click on the following link: